Welcome to Renaissance Park MasterWelcome to PPM NABR: the official communication tool of Professional Properties Management (PPM) and Renaissance Park Master Association.
Renaissance Park is conveniently located in Raleigh, NC at the intersection of South Wilmington and Tryon Road. A Wakefield Development community, the subdivision is approximately 216 acres, including 29 acres of Mixed Use, 49 acres of Open Space, and 29 acres of Tree Preservation.
In addition to miles of sidewalks, amenities include a 7,000 sq. ft. recreation center, a state-of-the art fitness center, a 4,500 sq. ft. salt water pool, lighted tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, and a playground.
Upon completion, there will be approximately 1,100 homes in the neighborhood. The home styles consist of Charleston, Colonial, Federal, Georgian, Greek Revival, Queen Anne and Victorian styles.
If you are not only looking for a new place to call home, but also somewhere where life can be enjoyed, Renaissance Park is the place.
2021 Board of Directors:
- President- Ron Boyd, 3813 Olympia Dr.
- Vice President - Alyse Alicandro, 3731 Olympia Dr.
- Secretary- Veronica Brooks-Uy, 724 Resplendent Pl.
- Treasurer- Reginald Fennell, 1369 Regulator St.
- Member at Large: Mark Huffer, 1217 Chapanoke Rd.
- Member at Large: Anthony Mcleod, 1329 Palace Garden Way
- Member at Large: Dana Gierdowski, 1348 Revolution Cir.